A quick update on this week’s US Youth Soccer Workshop and NSCAA Convention in Baltimore. I’m happy to have been invited to give several presentations. My goal is to blend a little science with a lot of practical applications for the coach, player and referee. Here’s my schedule for Friday and Saturday.
- Friday, 10:30 - "Recovery: Looking Forward to the Next Match" (CC 324).
- Friday, 2:00 - "How Should the Referee Prep for and Recover from a Match?" (CC 318)
- Saturday, 9:30 – “"Half-Time Strategies: Preparing for the Second Period" (CC 323)
We will also have a couple of presentations at the poster session on Friday, 11:30-1:00 (CC Pratt Street Lobby)
- “Energy Expended During a Match Depends on Opponent Strength”
- “Altered Running Symmetry Following a Foot Injury in a College Soccer Player”
Summaries and copies of the presentations will be available on-line after the meeting
Looking forward to a great meeting and am hoping to catch up with many of you.