Planning to sell your Crypto currency? Make your own Strategy
Pricing changes rule the trading markets, be it traditional or crypto currency, and Forex markets that ride high on the volatile pricing approach. As each of us is wanting to take a piece of the pie, a mad rush to buy crypto currency makes the traders wonder when to sell them, go long or short. The long-term holding of crypto currency is unlike the traditional holdings by investors in form of equity, debt and other financial instruments. The crypto markets are different in terms of the anonymity of the seller and buyer since there is no central authority governing the movement of the transactions.
While there are no preconditions to buy and sell the crypto currency, traders are free to sell, once they:
- have an online trading account, that is easy and simple to open if you do not have an online trading account
- the initial deposit is $250 for sign up, once the registration process is complete with the verification of the contact details and the email address
- Once the trading account is created through the trading platform Bitcoin Code, the buying and selling of different crypto currency can be started once you fund the account with the amount you want to invest
- it is always better to first trade in the base currency benchmarked and then read the full review to understand what are the types of currency that the platform of trading deals in, as conversion to base currency while selling at a later may involve a small amount of commission that will have to be adjusted with the profits to maximize the earnings
- the limited supply of the coin currency is made the entire technique to be scarce and high on demand, with falling prices in global crypto exchanges, there are times when the traders offloaded their investments and cash out in physical currency, making a big black hole as investors are impulsive
- technical indicators are an important part of the read and the research the trader does before offloading a huge amount of coins accumulated, a calculative approach is required to understand and observe the OBV to take a decision whether to sell the entire lot or just a few coins to get a minimum profit
While all the charts and the indicators are not 100 % correct as there is always the ambiguity of a sudden flow of currency into the markets making the price shoot up or down drastically.